Sunday 2 December 2007

In Appreciation


Sometimes life can be a funny thing, sometimes you loose sight of what is really important and forget to tell those you love how you really feel, how you need them so much. I went to a funeral last week, the grandmother of one of my olderst friends, I have known them both since I was about five. She felt like my nanna just as much as my friend's, she would always want a chat and know how you were doing and always call it as it was. The funeral was very sad as it brought back a lot of childhood memories and made me think a lot about making the most of life. I know lately for myself I have been very inward, and isolated in a way, and so I need to appreciate the way Nanna lived her life and make sure I tell Rd that he is the most amazing thing in my life, that my family is so very special and also believe in myself. She was a great one in self belief. I am so fortunate to have known some one like that.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this, it is so hard to lose someone, especially around the holidays.

Condolences to you and your friend!