Friday, 23 May 2008
I have been tagged by new blogging friend Little Byrd. So here a few things about me
What was I doing 10 years ago
Ahh this is scary thinking back 10 years ago! I was 17 and in my second last year of school, I went to an all girls school and had been there since kindergarten (like most other people in my year - a massive 25 people!) so by then we all knew each other well. It was a different year for me because we got to be more independent, having spare periods and being able to come and go a bit more freely. I spent a lot of my time in the art room working on etching and printmaking. Art was great because my friends were in the same class and we always listened to the radio and got to have a bit of a chat.
10 years ago I was even more obsessive about music than I am now and saw lots of live bands like radiohead, the foo fighters, billy bragg, tea party and countless australian bands.
When I look back I think I was quite confident in myself at this time, out of the really horrible teenage years and starting to grow up. I'm glad to be where I am now and not back then however, in hindsight I still had a lot to learn (as I do now too).
5 things on my to-do list today
I always have a to-do list for each day that is far longer than is humanly possibly.
Today the top five things are:
1. Make some larger pin cushions for the store
2. Job application, well I am hoping to go for a promotion at work, I really don't enjoy doing applications. Can't I just have the job without going through the process....that would be great!
3. Washing and cleaning...oh so exciting!
4. Watch the The Castle again! after going through Bonnie Doon a few weeks ago we have been talking about it and just have to watch it again.
5. Organise my PIF's! I have been so slow with this but don't worry I am working on them right now to send out hopefully next week.
Snacks I enjoy:
I am such a terrible sweet tooth, particularly at work, we have a little box with fun size chocolate bars, it's a terrible temptation. So instead I have been bringing in a small tub of yoghurt everyday.
Things I would do if I was a billionaire
The top things I would do would be buy a house and a car. Dream house of course, being a billionaire might just cover this! I am not so fussy about the car. Following that travel, new computer would be good....
Places I have lived before
I have always lived in the same little town. I do think about living elsewhere, Melbourne in particular, but often if I've been away I realise that this is quite a beautiful place to live. You take the good with the bad.
people want to know more about:
I am going pass this tag on to:
I hope you will play along!