Monday 16 February 2009

Re-arranging


I did a little re-arranging on the weekend. I found the little white shelf from the tip shop late last year for the bargain price of $3.50. All it needed was a wash and a coat of paint (it still needs some hole filler for where the screws went, but well nevermind..). It used to be in the hall but with limited kitchen cupboard space it seems to be better here on the bench. So I’ve been able to put out some of my collection of cut glass jugs as well as my blue nigella bits and pieces which is great.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a pretty kitchen you have. I love all the pictures and things on your frig and that soft blue and yellow here. xx

Rachel said...

Beautiful! A bit of open shelving is on my wish list, for displaying kitchen treasures.

Eloise said...

I love what you've done here! Re-arranging is my favorite past time x

Trixie Jones said...

Looks great! I see we share a love for Nigella blue & Alessi jars ;)

red.door.read said...

looks fab. i have just put up an open shelf in my kitchen. it's fun showcasing interesting things.

i tagged you on my blog. you're it!

Michelle said...

Looks lovely - love the Toast image on the fridge!

Fairlightday said...

I love this little corner of your kitchen! May I ask where you found the print of "let them eat cake"? So perfect for a kitchen. :)