Friday 1 May 2009


Hi there,
Thank you for all your kind birthday wishes. I had a lovely day (well evening the day itself was an average work day) was given some very generous gifts and had an amazing homemade sponge with jam cream and fresh strawberries! Yum-oh!

I guess I’ve been a bit off the radar this week, it could have a lot to do with the fact that I read Twilight (I think i like the book and the film equally) but also I'm struggling with the gloomy winter weather, going to work in the near dark and coming home in the dark...it's not my idea of fun. I must be struggling with seasonal adjustment! Regular blogging will resume : )

Have a happy weekend x

3 comments:

littlebyrd said...

That seasonal adjustment is difficult, isn's it? I guess try to enjoy the coziness of the shorter days and cooler weather. (and hope spring comes early!!!)

Jac said...

We're just starting to get to our nice weather now so I do sympathise because it is so hortrible going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark, at least in winter we have Christmas to look forward to! Glad you had a lovely birthday an your cake sounds delicious. Have a cozy weekend!

Eloise said...

Is that a grey felt coaster I see? Grey felt is my favorite xxx