Tuesday, 20 April 2010
Autumn/Winter Survival List:
The cold and grey, short days last week made me realise that I am going to need a survival/project list to get through the next few months! Winter is definitely not my friend. Ideally this will include a little bit of a holiday somewhere, maybe a few days in Sydney, but that part of the plan has to wait for now.
Here's what I've come up with so far:
1. Take some classes – perhaps learn to knit and photography classes
2. Organise all my photo’s on my computer
3. Put together a reading list and work my way through it
4. Try to listen to as much new music as possible and that includes old new music (if that makes sense!)
5. Be sure to eat lots of fruit and veggies
6. Get some good hot chocolate and marshmallows for the cupboard - Yum!
7. Make some fabric coasters for my kitchen table
8. Clean out and organise my desk drawers
9. Try to be a bit more sociable, living alone can be a bit quiet in the wintertime
10. Go to see more films at the cinema on cold weekend days
Any other ideas on how best to survive winter? I'd love your suggestions!