Wednesday 8 September 2010

Lately:


* I still like green as you can see from the two shots above!
*How sweet are these cake portraits? The opening sounded like fun too.
*I went to see Tomorrow When the War Began, and it was crazy! I read the book when I was about 12, and loved it, but seeing it was interesting, especially because for the most part I sat tense in my seat but then there were lots of very Australian one liners that were funny.
*Amazingly there’s a whole radiohead concert on you tube to watch, I loved weird fishes/arpeggi in particular, oh and how to disappear completely.

Oh and thank you so much for all your lovely comments about the clouds, if you are interested I used the recipe here and they were delicious, especially with the vanilla bean.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

The green in those shots is very 'spring' :) I loved 'Tomorrow When The War Began' when I was in high school too - had been tossing up whether to go see the movie or not. Will have to pass that link onto Paul for the Radiohead concert - he's a big fan of theirs. Hope you're having a lovely week x

Sarah B said...

Lovely green shots. I've got peas starting to grow in the garden and can't wait for fresh peas to eat! Am I the only person who hasn't read that book? Terrible.
Hope you are having a great week :)

Casie said...

I loved the book, I'm tossing up whether to see the movie.

Those shots are lovely, as usual.

Little Paper Trees said...

love all the green, makes me want to eat my veggies!

Jac said...

Oh I adore all the green in these photos! It makes me want to go and eat lots of healthy veggies! yum!