Wednesday 29 September 2010

spring, more like winter...

I’ve been watching it snow on the mountain and nearby hills all day from my window at work. It’s quite pretty really and has me thinking of cosy slippers, hot chocolates, good books and stews, I’m ignoring the fact that it is almost October!!

Anyway I had thought months ago about stewpots and my search lead me to the Hairy Bikers cookware. I have to be honest and say that I’ve never watched their show but I do love their designs. The blue and terracotta is beautiful together.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh, Catherine! Thanks so much for that heads-up - I agree totally. I would also love to know how you did that little montage for your post. Do you have a special editing suite? I have so much to learn! J x

Claire said...

Ohhh I love that Jug :-) The mountain was super snowy this morning - probably the most snow I've seen on it since we moved here in May.

Amanda said...

I like those colours! They showed Mt Wellington on our news last night all snow covered and I thought of you :)