Wednesday 9 March 2011

braided hex nut bracelet



I feel like I've only been posting about food lately and it's boring me so it must be boring everyone else too! I am still in deep saving mode and basically food has been my only luxury for soooo long, I just haven't been anywhere or bought anything, dull dull. But I stumbled across this rather cool diy bracelet that definitely wouldn't break a non-existent budget. I've always loved the mimco bracelets and necklaces and this reminds me of one of those.

Images from honestly....wtf

9 comments:

Sarah B said...

I so know what you mean Carherine. I have been nowhere and bought nothing much in so long...boring! It mustn't be long before you are off on your amazing trip.
This bracelet is very cute and yeah, pretty cheap to make I reckon. By the way, I cooked that apple cake and it's do yummy x

Marfio said...

Oh my! I should probably warn you to avoid my blog as I have just done a massive food post.

I like the bracelet and it looks like a project that even a not very crafty person like myself could make. I might just give it a go... thank you for sharing!

Ali said...

Must be the time of year - can't stop talkng about food either! That bracelet is interesting. Off to check out the link...

BÉRIO. said...

beautiful and creative in a way that bracelet ... following here, I'm from Brazil .. I also follows here is the link www.avidafeitademomentosblogspot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The food doesn't bother me; but I'm definitely giving the bracelet a shot. Thanks so much for the link.

Amanda said...

LOVE that bracelet!! Don't ever think you're boring us, I love all your posts :)

WSAKE said...

looking good!
and i really like your food post!

Erin said...

That bracelet is insane! love it.

anina said...

really cool bracelet! i might try making one hehe! --and totally feel you on the budget thing, am in the same boat. save, save, save...