Sunday, 12 June 2011


1. Going out - please excuse my poor battered oxfords I wore them around europe and they are dead but I am waiting for these new ones from elk to arrive before I turf them out.
2. Grumpy boy Angus - hates having his picture taken but he's so dreamy and soft and beautiful.
3. My new milk bottle holder in perfect nick, I couldn't not bring it home.
4. Passionfruit icing cupcakes for afternoon tea with my grandmother.

Soooo glad tomorrow is another day off, I hope you are enjoying the long weekend if you are lucky enough to have one too!


Sweet Harvest Moon said...

Amazing pictures!

Love the milk 'thingy' and the cupcakes look so yummy!
Your grandmother must have been happy :)

themuccibird said...

Sounds like a perfect day, having the long weekend is wonderful isn't it!

If only every weekend was three-days long :)

I absolutely adore the top photo, something about the colours and composition really grabbed my eye. And those little eggs nestled in a container! Love it.

Kat said...

Love the milk carrier! What a great find. Those cupcakes look delicious.

Our long weekend has been filled with birthday parties and wedding planning which has been fun.

Amanda said...

I couldn't have left that milk carrier behind either!! Love it! I came away from the markets yesterday with a plant, some fabric and a horseshoe. Your cupcakes look yummy. Enjoy your Monday off x

Erica said...

The cupcakes look so yummy! Sounds like a perfect day. Love the milk carrier!

Homeowner Insurance

It followed me home said...

Oh your boy Angus is gorgeous!
Tells me about the brown oxfords i got last winter are in very sad state. I have a bag / basket similar to yours in red it's sooo handy.

small catalogue said...

Passionfruit icing is my absolute favourite - so sweet and fruity. Yum!