Thursday 22 September 2011


Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I had to send my computer to the mac shop for a few days and now it is back home and functioning as it should, such a relief, a new computer was definitely not in the budget!

Also I feel I should clarify my reference to kitchen chaos in my last post because I realise by saying that I sound like a bit of a burke! : ) Perhaps it was more of a feeling I was experiencing, I was cooking on the table because the bench was completely covered in mess I think that is the shot I should have taken instead....probably/definitely not as nice though! Next time.

2 comments:

Marian Hazel said...

It's not as nice cooking in a mess, it makes everything seem just that little bit harder! I must admit I didn't think your table looked that untidy!

Small Catalogue said...

What is it with computers this week? Mine has had to have a little rest at the Mac shop too.

I am all around messy. I try not to be; but I am. When I can get my act together everything seems to flow so much better. So I try to be neater. But I fail. Often. And I hate to clean so failing is shame piled on the cranks coupled with frustration and disappointment. It is all bad. Ack. Even thinking about it makes me hivey!

Hope you have a lovely lovely weekend.