Wednesday 2 October 2013

Lately: Spring


I thought I might do a nice wordy post about what I've been up to lately, but I've got bad sinus and my head feels bleh. However spring seems to have arrived, mostly it has been a lot of rain (too much for me) but I pulled the first radishes from my little veggie garden, and we had some kale in minestone soup. The dog got a spring wash (he's filthy again now), I love how he comes home with a little bandana. The poppies are out at the market, and I've even got some growing in the garden. Oh and the lilacs are out, but every time I think of going down to the back garden to take a picture it's pouring with rain.

3 comments:

Polly (nice kind of blue) said...

What a lovely dog you have! And how nice to be coming into spring, such a nice time of year. We're the opposite and winter is feeling ever closer, the nights drawing in and the mornings too, but pretty skies and like you the rain comes too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.