Wednesday 4 November 2015

peony

To me peonies are a sign that the end of the year is just around the corner, somewhat warmer weather, the lead up to christmas and everything that that includes. This year I wish the time would go a little bit slower. I will have to go back to work part time in either February or March, and Elroy will have his first birthday, and I feel like the next thing I will know he will be a teenager and then moving out of home....I know that's a little bit extreme, but it does seem to be flying by!!

I guess I am very aware that the window of time is closing before I do go back to work. There are so many things I intended to do and haven't got around to yet, so maybe if I write about them here it might make me feel more accountable to get shit done!

So my list includes:

Screen printing
Knitting
Exercising more
Reading the books that I have piled up, the Kinfolk Home book is in that pile, so far the photographs are lovely!
Take more photographs
Maybe do some more food related posts, poor Island Menu isn't dead it's just on hiatus

I could go on, but I think that's more than enough.


No comments: