Wednesday 27 November 2019

seven things: for the boys for christmas



My boys are lucky, I know that and I’m very conscious of it. Of how much they have and are given. This year I need to do more for others, so I will be doing a special shop and donating goods from the Tassie Mums most needed list, and also talking to Elroy about what we are doing and why.

I have tried (tried!) to keep things simple this year for them, Elroy has been pretty keen on the Octonauts and we’ve sourced a few second hand gups on eBay, as well as some new Playmobil which lasts so well (Elroy plays with the sets we had as children when he visits my Mum). Rufus is a little trickier, because he really needs nothing, but I’ve got a few little things like a sippy cup put away.

The other bits and pieces above, include some pyjamas (which I'm going to give them at the start of December this year), books to share, and toys I think can be used by both of them as they grow, and hopefully will last the distance and encourage some good imaginative play.

1. Pj’s (and yes Elroy has the matching ones) 2.  Wooden story blocks 3.  Happy London bus  4. Moulin Roty binoculars 5.  The Vista California Soul tee 6. Books including Frankfurt 7.  Maileg super hero mouse

No comments: