Monday 2 December 2019

it's december!

I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in saying how is it December already!

The last few weeks have been a bit of a blur. Elroy was sick and Matt was away, Elroy got better, then Rufus was nicely settled, and now he’s going through another leap and is not so settled (at all). The littlest member of our family definitely seems to have the biggest impact at the moment. Although Elroy seems to be going through it too, lots of big feelings with the start of kinder next year. I’m feeling them too.

In the small pockets of me time (haha), I’ve watched the Politician (it grew on me once I ignored the fact that it felt like a Wes Anderson replicate), half of the Crown season 3, read The Way Things Should Be (mmm) and started Find Me (super excited about this one) oh and I went to the movies and saw Last Christmas (which was exactly the nice and cheesy Christmas movie I needed). I’ve been bemoaning the miserable weather, started my crappy Christmas craft (the gift tags above), and listening to songs like Heavy Hearted by the Jungle Giants because there’s a small part of me that just wants to go listen to some loud dance music and dance it out.

December is going to be busy. Part of me loves it. Bring it on.

No comments: