Wednesday 5 February 2020

january

January flew by!! It was a month where our regular routines where out a bit, we had lots of day trips, beach visits, Matt was home lots (love the public holidays), Elroy finished up at daycare and had a few days at vacation care doing all sorts of wonderful things, and Rufus and I went with the flow. It was a good month and I’m sad that it’s over. Although I’m hoping we still have some beautiful warm days for the beach and to explore.

Now we adjust to the new kindergarten routine. I think that’s going to take a little while, shorter days, squeezing naps in (and less time for me to do not much). Elroy started school today, I was so very proud of him. He was excited and happy and comfortable in the classroom, and happy to be left giving me a confident ‘bye Mum’. I managed not to cry, but it was emotionally intense, mostly I just felt proud of him. He’s more than ready for it and I know he’s going to love learning and the new friends he will make.

1 comment:

Georgina said...

Beautiful. What beach were you at?