Wednesday 11 December 2019

seven things I like this Christmas time

I feel a bit uninspired lately, unhappy with my photographs and lack of creative output. Because I’m spending lots of time at home it also feels too familiar and not very fresh. I need some colour and pattern, and to make some changes, mix things up. I think this collection of things probably comes from that place, also a few practical things - I use my Baggu constantly and could do with a second, I need to drink more water and a drink bottle would be smart.

1. Cake Portfolio book - this looks incredible, Amanda Faber's instagram is so inspiring 2. Hay swirl bowl and marble bowl - I've always wanted one of those lovely glazed terracotta bowls 3. Kinto drink bottle - such a smart and simple bottle 4. Baggu 5. Society of Wanderers pillowcases - but I'm really hanging out for the Hay ete bedding range to be available in Australia (I'm kinda absessed with it) 6. Hay ellipse tray - can you tell I'm loving Hay again right now 7. Lull by Anna Mac (or basically anything by her!)

No comments: