Sunday 30 August 2020

east coast

This year. Yeah. It’s no one’s friend really. I went back to work in June, and between that, looking after children and some really crappy sinus issues there hasn’t been much left in my tank. Oh and winter. I don’t love winter.

I’m slowly getting my sinus in a better place, settling in to work and figuring out the new routines. It helped that we took a little break to the East coast for three nights, a change of scenery was much needed. It was our first time away since December, I can’t quite believe that. Unfortunately we didn’t get the greatest weather, but we did some exploring. Elroy loved the sand dunes near St Helens, jumping out of them like in one of his favourite books (Greetings from Sandy Beach by Bob Graham). Rufus loved just hanging out on the beach, and climbing everything (oh and switching on every appliance at the air bnb). We visited Freycinet and did a few short walks, we would have done more but the rain made it tricky. We had some great fish and chips from the gulch, and I wanted to try the patisserie in Bicheno but unfortunately didn’t check the opening hours properly and we missed out, so we will have to save that for another time.

One of the things I enjoyed was taking photos again, hence there are a lot here, it reminded me that I should be doing a lot more of that, and all the other things that make me feel more satisfied creatively. Holidays are good for perspective.

2 comments:

electrician palmdale ca said...

Thanks for sharing this information, a great one.

Astrid said...

Very interesting website it is. I saw many different posts here and all are very interesting and informative.
los angeles solar companies