Sunday 17 June 2007

Hi There!


Well my time has come to join in something i have been experiencing from the outside for a while. The world of blogging! I have found it so curious reading about things that inspire people and all the wonderful things they create that I felt I just had to give it a go.
I love art and craft in all it's forms and for me there's nothing more enjoyable that an afternoon or evening spent completely absorbed by a new project, whether it be card making, drawing, creating with felt, collage, book making, or my latest purchase the wonderful world of gocco.
So this space is for me to record my progess and creations and attempt to make what I love a bigger part of my life, I am sure along the way i will digress into many other aspects of my life here in Tasmania.
So i hope you will enjoy!

Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Catherine. Have fun!