Big day today, finished the job I have been in for the last three years. It is the strangest feeling, walking out at the end of the day knowing you don't have to go back there. I had a nice farewell afternoon tea and was given some beautiful flowers and a book voucher, which I can treat myself with, I have this in mind.
So now I have 11 days (yes I have counted them!) all to myself before I start my new job. It is going to be so great, I have a list of things I want to do and it includes:
- lots of walking and swimming at the Y.M.C.A. pool (trying to be very good and healthy at the moment)
- reading a few books and magazines I have piled up
- making some more note books
- printing some gocco cards and prints and hopefully opening a store on etsy
- getting my swap goodies together to post
- and of course lots of blogging
I have finished four note books now, here is the finished result. I think the next batch will have some different coloured covers but overall they're not so bad.