Sunday 23 December 2007

Christmas Love Pt 2

It has been such a busy week this past week, I did not intend to be so long away but what with work parties, dinners and a wedding yesterday things have been pretty hectic but very enjoyable. Luckily now I am on holidays with no more shopping to do and plenty of time to relax. I did have time to finish my last project for this christmas, some bon bons. I started making them a few years ago, they are so simple and I love the fact that I can fill them with whatever I choose, hats and bad jokes are obligatory! It's a little difficult to see in the picture but I used some transparent paper with white dots over plain white paper.

1 comment:

Robin said...

So cute! I can see the white dots when I click on the photo.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!