I had to share some kitty cuteness, 'cause they are just too cute! Well somtimes anyway, most of the time Lola attacks Augus' tail or chases him round, and he just wants a quiet life poor thing. Another weekend has come to an end, why is it they go so fast but a working week drags on? It is so hard at the moment with beach worthy weather being stuck in a dull old office cubicle. So it's best to make the most of spare time, this weekend has involved:
- finally after such a long wait seeing Into the Wild, when rd and i first got together, he told me I HAD to read this book, and it was so special, but seeing the film brought it back and was perhaps even more emotive and moving. It's an amazing story, about a very incredible person.
- hanging out drinking strawberry milkshakes and reading papers
- listening to new and old music
- making linguine marinara, with fresh fish, prawns and squid, then enjoying eating it outside in the evening sunshine
- winning lovely giveaways from the wonderfully talented Marta
- working on ideas for the shop update
- and of course the standard dose of housework and washing and cleaning (you know the really fun stuff!)