Friday 29 February 2008

This Friday


This friday it is:
cold and wintry, even though it is still summer (just!)
a little quiet and slow
a night for cosying up and pizza

I am:
anticipating another weekend wedding to wear my sparkly silver shoes
loving and this this
planning new card designs and shop updates
listening to this but would also love to listen to White Chalk (it's on my list)

Curiously:
Apparently on the 29th of February women can propose to men (that's not to say they can't any day!). Historically in Ireland it was illegal for women to propose, except on the 29th February. How crazy is that to make a law about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shoes! Whenever I go shopping with my mom, we always ooh and ahh over the silver flats! I don't know why, but they are so much fun!! :)

I didn't know that about proposing! Maybe I should have popped the question! ;)

Joanna Goddard said...

pretty shoes. and my aunt told me about that proposing thing--she said i should propose to alex! but i have decided to wait... :) xo joanna