Saturday 2 February 2008

Valentine's Fortune Cookies

Hello February! Being the month of Valentines Day I thought I would share these oh so cute felt fortune cookies from Martha Stewart. I am a sucker for anything made with felt, must link back to my "fuzzy felt" (remember those? with the board and all the felt animals and people you stuck on) obsession as a child. Unfortunately rd and I don't really do anything for valentines, it's not that I haven't tried to convince him that sometimes a little romance is nice, but it's not a terribly Australian thing to celebrate. mmm have to try and work on changing that one.

photo from MarthaStewart.com

2 comments:

Sara Christine said...

Martha Stewart has so many cute Valentine's Day ideas! These felt fortune cookies are adorable. I'm getting excited for the big day. :)

amy said...

what a sweet idea!