Saturday, 2 February 2008

Valentine's Fortune Cookies

Hello February! Being the month of Valentines Day I thought I would share these oh so cute felt fortune cookies from Martha Stewart. I am a sucker for anything made with felt, must link back to my "fuzzy felt" (remember those? with the board and all the felt animals and people you stuck on) obsession as a child. Unfortunately rd and I don't really do anything for valentines, it's not that I haven't tried to convince him that sometimes a little romance is nice, but it's not a terribly Australian thing to celebrate. mmm have to try and work on changing that one.

photo from


Sara Christine said...

Martha Stewart has so many cute Valentine's Day ideas! These felt fortune cookies are adorable. I'm getting excited for the big day. :)

amy said...

what a sweet idea!