Tuesday 1 April 2008

A Few School Elements


So here is a little peek at what I have been working on lately. Making some little hand stitched memo note books, it's a little like being at school again with the brown paper covers and graph paper front and end pages.
I intend to print, with gocco, a design on the cover but I would like to have a larger batch made before I get to that part. In the meantime I find this process quite meditative and am rather enjoying it. I do hope to have them in the store by next week.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love to see what you are working on!

Danielle said...

Looking forward to seeing the final product. Just watched a tutorial on etsy on "How to Gocco" and am very intrigued!

Sarah said...

Oh cute! Well done. I just think about things I should make but you actually make stuff!

Sarah said...

Hi Catherine - FYI, the adult label from the Minti people is Federation. I probably should have said that in my post!