Tuesday 27 May 2008

Goodness on a Grey Tuesday

It's been a magnificently miserable grey misty day here!
One of those days when you dream of being home on the couch in front of the tv, warm with a blanket, eating toasted fruit bread (with melted butter of course ) and a nice warm hot chocolate....well I have been anyway! All this while being stuck at my desk at work. Somehow the two don't quite compare. But still a few things brightened my day

* pretty bird pendent
* listening to Warren's Lament by Dirty Three
* wrapping PIF packages, for some reason the wrapping is always my favourite part!
* hotdogs (of a different variety!)
* stocking up on marshmallows for those afore-mentioned hot chocolates
* this shirt (actually I had another to share but must have sold out online already....fortunately I have one on layby)

Lots of goodness on this grey tuesday!

Hot water bottle from Country Road

4 comments:

Mrs.French said...

I feel your pain...I need that hot water bottle now.

littlebyrd said...

It's grey here too. I don't even own a hot water bottle but I covet the cozies every time I see one!. Yummy - a hot chocolate might be in order for me today. Good idea!

Anonymous said...

Way to stay above the weather's blues! I too have been suffering from "the grey," but it seems the sun has been taking a few peeks every now and then! ;)

Michelle said...

I love that cute little cozy, it almost makes me wish it weren't summer.