It's been a magnificently miserable grey misty day here!
One of those days when you dream of being home on the couch in front of the tv, warm with a blanket, eating toasted fruit bread (with melted butter of course ) and a nice warm hot chocolate....well I have been anyway! All this while being stuck at my desk at work. Somehow the two don't quite compare. But still a few things brightened my day
* pretty bird pendent
* listening to Warren's Lament by Dirty Three
* wrapping PIF packages, for some reason the wrapping is always my favourite part!
* hotdogs (of a different variety!)
* stocking up on marshmallows for those afore-mentioned hot chocolates
* this shirt (actually I had another to share but must have sold out online already....fortunately I have one on layby)
Lots of goodness on this grey tuesday!
Hot water bottle from Country Road