Tuesday 6 May 2008

Road Trip


Hi there,

Last night I returned from a little trip away, we travelled to Melbourne on thursday and then across Victoria to the Murray River for a wedding. It was great to get away for a bit of a break and better still to visit country I have never seen before and explore some places like Glen Rowan (famous for Ned Kelly) and Bonnie Doon (famous from the Castle movie!) and see the mighty Murray for myself (sadly not so mighty and a little depleated but still beautiful).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! I hope you had great fun on your road trip! This picture reminds me of the opening credits in Oklahoma! Haha! :) I love that movie.

Robin said...

Ah, fields and skies.
Sounds like a lovely trip.

littlebyrd said...

Oh - a road trip. Sounds fun! I love the picture you posted...the blue sky with those puffy white clouds makes me sleepy in a nice way.

Mrs.French said...

I am dying to take a roadtrip...this photos makes me want it even more.

Danielle said...

I hope you sang "We're going to Bonnie Doon" as you drove through!!