Thursday 8 May 2008

Soup Season


I've been a bit under the weather this week, it's not much fun and starting to get me a little down. In a effort to combat this I've turned to veggies, and being cold it's definitely soup season. Tonight I made cauliflower and parsnip soup which was very yummy indeed. The things is, I don't have many recipes and I would like to make some for lunch this mother's day for my mum and grandmother, so I'm putting the call out there for your help, any recipes greatly appreciated, what is your favourite?

3 comments:

alyson. said...

those are the roundest onions! :)

what kind of recipe are you thinking of? I've got a lot of good ones. email me if you want some.

littlebyrd said...

mmm - soup! I have a fantastic recipe for Minestrone that is one of my favorites to make. If that interests you let me know - I'll email it to you!

Jenny said...

Hi,
I read your blog often and would love to share a recipe for Red lentil, carrot and kumara (sweet potato for you in Aus) Soup. Drop me an email if you would like to have it.