Sunday, 11 May 2008
Sadly another lovely weekend is over far too quickly, this weekend was all about
- the most amazing evening light
- brunch with my dad in the sunshine and a lovely belated birthday present
- shopping for flowers at the market and spotting a super cute calico shopping bag I might just have to go back for
- finally seeing Starter for 10 and loving it, oh and the soundtrack is brilliant lots of Cure, a bit of the Smiths and Kate Bush...
- playing with the brown kitten and cuddling with the grey one
- my little blog mentioned on Decor 8 (so incredibly exciting!)
- warm milk, honey and nutmeg drinks with rd
- mother's day lunch, making and then eating!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and mother's day.