Thursday 10 July 2008

Changing Times


My head has been in a bit of a spin these past few days (and I don't think it's purely caused by watching series one and two of the Mighty Boosh back to back! - it's brilliant by the way but completely crazy)

No the thing that's had me in a spin was finding a flat to move into that I completely loved, and was so perfect for me ( I am living with my mum and step-dad at the moment and boy it's hard being my age doing that - not that I don't love them to pieces). So it was a very restless weekend for me, hoping like mad I would get it and thinking about how I'd decorate and then at the same time convincing myself I didn't have a chance. I did get it though and I am very excited, some big changes over the next few weeks (and a bit of shopping!)

Picture: some decorating inspiration via Desire to Inspire

6 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

how exciting!!!

Robin said...

Congrats on getting your new apartment! It's always so fun to start over with a fresh space!

I know what you mean about it being difficult to live with your parents...even though you love them.

Lacey Jane said...

How fun! Congrats! Good luck on your decorating adventure.

MissK said...

Congratulations,how exciting.
Now you can enjoy decorating a blank canvas.

littlebyrd said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you - That is very very good news. Can't wait to see pictures.

Bree said...

Congratulations....I am so excited for you!