Wednesday 12 November 2008

Lots of Not Much


This week I'm all on my lonesome, rd is away for work so it's been quiet, really quiet. Resulting in me watching the entire first season of Gossip Girl in three days. I hate to think how many hours of tv that is, terrifying for a girl who rarely even turns the thing on! So now I am babysitting...I mean catsitting the little girl above and a big grey boof who has gone into hiding since I arrived. It's one of those weeks, even work is strangely quiet, so there's alot of not much happening here, I love it!

5 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Ooh sounds great. Beautiful cat. I LOVE weeks of nothing.. Or not much.. Perfect.

What a perfect word verification: catis.. HA!

K said...

Enjoy your time to relax! I am sure it is rare and coveted ;)

Sara Christine said...

OMG I'm making my way thru Gossip Girl on Netflix, but I only get one disc at a time! Otherwise I would totally be done with season 1 by now. I am OBSESSED.

Robin said...

Ha, watching a whole season of a show in 3 days...totally something I would do, and probably have done.
Glad you're getting to relax a bit!

Mrs.French said...

nothing? I think not! I too just finished the first season of Gossip Girl and that is a lot of something...xo t