Wednesday 7 January 2009

Back to Reality





Things are back to regular scheduling here at little glowing lights, I went to work yesterday and it was a killer! I was just getting into the swing of sleeping in a little, piecing my quilt (progress has been made!), morning teas, and walks in the afternoon….bliss, and then far too quickly reality has returned. Boo.

I did some etsy exploring during my break, you know the kind where one store leads to another and then you realise you’ve spent waay to much time on the computer. These are some of my current favourites:

empty bed photograph
bird plate
felted hearts

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Coming back to work was hard for me too. Are you going to share quilt pictures sometime soon? Pretty please? I need some inspiration.

Belinda said...

Just wondering what lenses you ending up getting for your DSLR. I'm in the same place right now and just can't decide...I'm thinking a walk around lens and perhaps the 50mm?

Michelle said...

love those hearts - just beautiful!