Monday, 22 June 2009
I kind of liked this tag that Cheryl, Martina and Fi did, so I’m going to have a go, feel free to join in too!
4 things I’m looking forward to:
*Seeing Handmade Nation on Saturday and visiting the Crafty exhibition
*My Diana Edelweiss arriving in the mail
*finding a new book to read – any suggestions?
*spring/summer (still months off I know, but I live in hope of some sunshine)
4 things I did yesterday:
* grocery shopping while listening to obscure radiohead tracks on my ipod (ie the bonus disc from the In Rainbows vinyl set – it’s really good)
* enjoyed some mint and green tea and an original glazed krispy kreme donut (purchased on the way back from Melbourne)
* had a little sleep in
* ironing (ugh yuk!)
4 things I wish I could do:
* stay on holidays for much much longer (while still getting paid of course!)
* play an instrument, maybe the drums! Something loud anyway.
* buy a house, but sadly not on the agenda for a while yet
* have a permanent job, being on a contract at a time like this is awful!
4 TV shows I watch:
* Masterchef – again I admit I am strangely hooked.
* Grand Designs
* Rage – on Saturday afternoons on abc2 when it’s the guest programmers (I no longer stay up till 3am watching as I once did). My favourite programmer was Malcolm McLaren, he played some fantastic stuff.
*Teachers – even though it is just repeats I still love it.
4 places I want to travel to:
*London – yep right now it’s the big four.
4 places I’ve lived – well I’ve only lived in the same state, so I’m changing this to 4 songs I love right now:
* Up on the Ladder - from above mentioned Radiohead cd
* The Trapeze Swinger – Iron and Wine
* Daniel – Bat for Lashes
* Back to the Start - Lily Allen