Wednesday, 3 March 2010
I have been tagged by the kind and lovely Amanda to share seven things about me, so here they are:
1. I collect ribbon and tissue paper, I guess ribbon is quite normal but there's something about the colours of tissue paper that I love. I think it started from buying bits from dinosaur designs, all the paper they wrap purchases in matches the pieces you buy. I'm a sucker for colour.
2. Stripe tops – I have a definite thing for stripe tops at the moment, at last count I may have had seven… anyway I have been looking for the ‘one’ and last week took the plunge and ordered a Saint James one (you know the one Audrey Tautou in Coco Avant Chanel), I’m hoping this will end the search and my obsession.
3. I walk to work every morning and need this 25 minute one-on-one time with my ipod and the fresh air to wake up. If it’s raining or frosty and I have to catch the bus it feels like a part of my day is missing and end up a little cranky.
4. I’m clumsy, if you can drop it, bang into it or trip on it I will. It’s very frustrating, I’m completely uncoordinated.
5. I wish I had a cat of my own, I love house sitting for my parents when I get to spend time with Angus and Lola, they are such lovely beasts especially when they sneak onto my bed at night and moaw at me for a cuddle. It's one of my favourite things.
6. I watch the Mighty Boosh a lot, I love that everytime you get something a little different from it and it always makes me laugh, so does the IT Crowd.
7. I’m going through a stage where I want to change the style of my house a bit, but don’t know what I want or what I want to change. I’m stuck, but it’s interesting.
I’m passing the tag onto my new-to-blogging cousin Amelia, my real life friend Amanda, and anyone else who may like to join in.