Monday 22 March 2010

This weekend


Hi there,

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I had so much fun at the wedding, I have been friends with the bride since we were five and it was so wonderful for her to have such a special day and to be there to celebrate. I didn't really take any digital pictures over the weekend, mostly trying out the instax and I'm pleased with the results. The one of the bunch of roses is my favourite, but also the wedding party on the beach. I need some serious catch up sleep now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was a lovely day! I am a bridesmaid in less than 2 weeks.... freaking out a little, but it will be so beautiful... I have known the bride since we were born, so she is family really!
love the pics!
:)

Cassie said...

Those pictures make it look so magical and loving the dress details.

Glad you had a super weekend and hope you get a restful few days to catch up.
xx

Jac said...

Love the photos you took with the instax Catherine, it looks as though it was a beautiful day, enjoy some rest!

Sarah B said...

Sounds like a great time. I love the detail of the dress - it looks so pretty! Love the feel of the pics!

Amanda said...

Love the photos with your new camera, especially the one on the beach. Glad you had a great time at your friend's wedding. Hope you have a relaxing week x

Amanda said...

Me again! There's a little award for you over at my blog. Please don't feel obliged to play along, just know that I have passed this award onto you because I enjoy your lovely blog :)