Friday 17 September 2010

Yay, Friday!


Hi there,

Hope you have all had lovely weeks, mine has been a little tiring and work centric and I’m rather glad it’s almost the weekend so I can have a big sleep in!

I saw this week that Frankie has a new diary/journal for 2011, and it’s very sweet. The past few years I’ve used the black moleskine diary and really love their simplicity, but the Frankie one is tempting particularly with the blue-y-green cover.

Also good for a Friday: some shiny pop from Little Red

3 comments:

Knicky Knacks said...

Love the Frankie diary. Would buy one if only I didn't use my electronic one! Great song and bass player is nice eye candy for a Friday night.

Casie said...

I am totally tossing up between this and the Kikki K one I've used this year.

Amanda said...

I love the colour of that diary too Catherine!! I always look forward to buying a shiny new diary each year and writing all my important dates like birthdays and anniversaries into it :)