Monday 13 December 2010

Grey skies, red strawberries and super sweet fudge…



…that’s essentially what my weekend consisted off, I’m sooo over the grey skies but the others were good. I made both the fudge and pavlova for an early family christmas dinner. I’ve never made fudge before so I was pretty happy with this recipe as it turned well and was very easy. It is definitely something best shared around (very sweet and not so healthy!). I used the recipe here and added the while chocolate on the top.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Look at all those strawberries!!! I made fudge a few weeks back too - wasn't for a function but purely for me to indulge in with my cuppas :) I like your two toned one x

Kat said...

Yum and yum! That pavlova looks delicious as does the fudge. I have been seeing lots of fudge around the blogosphere lately. Maybe its a sign I should make some!

Sarah B said...

Yum!! All of it excepting those skies :) Isn't it a pain? I keep whinging about our weather as it's ruined my flowers.
By the way, I got my dome at Provincial Living in Sandy Bay (old Love Furniture store) and also saw some very reasonably priced cloche at Karen Wagner's shop in Warwick Street. They wont break the budget :)
x

Casie said...

I never met a fudge I didn't like, I never met a healthy one either!

That is one massive pav! Looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

That skyline makes me homesick!

Unknown said...

gonna die here. Yum.
http://conanguycarpenter.blogspot.com/

Puspha said...

Delicious, Also If you’re a foodie, family, or student wants to eat delicious foods but you are on a diet, Then check out the wendy's nutrition menu pdf where you'll get all food info including strawbery calories.