Sunday 3 April 2011

Lately




Sorry things have been very quiet around here, life has been rather busy, definitely in a good way but it hasn't left much brain space for blogging. I now have only two full work weeks (and a few days - but I'm not counting them) until my Europe trip, which I am seriously looking forward to, the thought of having a whole month off blows me away a bit, now I know I should have appreciated those three month summer holidays while I was at uni far more than I did!

I hope everyone has a great week!

(By the way you are all impressive guessers, my parcel was from confetti system)

7 comments:

Linnea said...

A Europe trip sounds so exciting! I had a dream last night that I was packing my suitcase and getting ready to take a plane to Sweden :o) Maybe I need a Europe trip, too! I love your blog - just wanted to tell you that!

fifi said...

wow - europe! you lucky do-er!!! already looking forward to your post-trip blog posts. i bet you'll score some treats and take some amazing photos along the way!

Jess said...

Lovely photos! I wish I was counting down to a Europe trip :)

littlekarstar said...

Hooray for a European spring fling! :)
Love the pics. THe bunting especially.

Brittany H. said...

I just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it. It's so calming with all the pretty photos. Horay for your pending Euro-trip!

PS- I'm hosting a jewelry Giveaway on my blog today. Please come and have a peek!
www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

WSAKE said...

your trip sounds exciting! which countries are you going to visit? i finally managed to write down those seven things about myself...

bianca said...

Ohh how lovely! europe in late spring, hope you have the most wonderful month : )