Sunday, 26 June 2011
I didn't blog much last week I'm afraid, I haven't been taking so many photo's of late and for some reason I don't like blogging without my own picture to share. I think it has something to do with the limited hours of daylight at the moment!
Anyway I have....
- been out for dinner with my Mum to Le Provencal - seriously is there anything better than beautifully cooked eye fillet, masses of Bearnaise sauce and pommes frites, I suspect not.
- been watching the last few episodes of gossip girl from season 4, there's nothing highbrow about it but I do enjoy it!
- reading my anthology magazine, so good, especially when some Australian mags feel a little bit tired and repetitive at the moment
- celebrated Ozmas yesterday with friends, it doesn't matter that it isn't July yet. A car in the front yard with a tree attached, good food, some spicy captain morgans, bingo and kerplunk and some skilled balancing made for an entertaining time.
- been reading On Beauty since I was in Sweden, that is the slowest I've taken to read a book in quite some time, I'm not sure if that's the book or the way my brain has been lately.
- celebrated my Dad's birthday with carrot cake today