Sunday 24 March 2013

The Weekend - Yeah

This weekend there was actually crafting (about time! and I enjoyed it a lot), a nice dinner out, the obligatory trip to Bunnings (they seem to be more frequent these days, I must be getting old), and dahlia's from the farmer's market.

Only four work days this week and then a break, I can't wait! I think we are going to finally paint the bedroom, currently it's a lemon yellow with hideous blue trim on the window frames but it will be antique white. Hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures to share.

4 comments:

Sarah B said...

Lovely pics Catherine. It's fun getting crafty, isn't it? I have a santa sack from Country Road that I have been going to make into a cushion cover. I really must do it. I'm looking forward to easter too. Such a nice time :)

lucent imagery said...

Hee hee, I was the youngest one at a garden visit this past weekend, so I must be getting old in spirit too then! :)

Zara said...

The bedroom makeover sounds lovely. White is always a winner and a i bet it will be a nice change from the yellow and blue.
x

Joanna said...

love it... Yeah.