Sunday 19 October 2014

grey day at the beach

I took these pictures a few months ago now before spring had started, we went for a picnic on the east coast, and even though it was grey it was still very lovely. There is definitely something good in making yourself get out of the house at the end of winter, and just being out in the fresh air.

We have a four day weekend coming up and a similar trip is definitely required. I have been very tired lately. I come home at the end of the day and crash on the couch, usually have a bath and am in bed by 8:30. I know people seem to say that the second trimester brings back energy, but that just hasn't been the case for me. I am not sure if it is my work, which has been very busy and intense, or just a part of my being pregnant. Either way, I need a bit of quiet down time.

Thank you for your comments on my last post they mean a lot, and not only your congratulations, but also that you still come here and read my posts.


1 comment:

Small Catalogue said...

I always promise myself a visit to Tasmania when I read your blog - you capture it so beautifully.

Many congratulations! The 'you will be a demon ball of nesting energy during the second trimester' was a total myth for me. I barely made it through the day and crawled into be the second I could.