Tuesday 26 May 2015

seven things for baby boys

I always thought a baby girl would provide more opportunities for purchasing cute things, but I think I was wrong. Boys are equally easy to spend money on! Basically this is a collection of non-essentials (well you could argue that the onesie and blanket are essential, socks too), but I rather like them.

1. Collegien socks 2. Nature Baby bodysuit 3. Lucky Boy Sunday little peppe blanket 4. Donsje baby booties 4. Blabla bandit the raccoon 5. Fine Little Day ohoy pillow case 5. Bajo dachshund

5 comments:

captain kk said...

absolutely gorgeous selection. we have the racoon and he has been loved and squished and washed and all bent out of shape, but like i said, loved. we call ours rocky.

captain kk said...

forgot to say that 'land of nod' have some super cute dog sheets too :)

Baby strollers said...

It looks truly amazing!When ever I have a baby boy, I will prepare all of this!

Shlomo R. Raz said...

nice

John K. Slade said...

Thanks for share baby boys items. I am happy to read your list.
1. Collegien socks
2. Nature Baby bodysuit
3. Lucky Boy Sunday little peppe blanket
4. Donsje baby booties 4. Blabla bandit the raccoon
5. Fine Little Day ohoy pillow case
6. Bajo dachshund
Above all item are suitable for a baby.