Saturday 1 August 2015

Inspired by: More and Co

I thought I would start a semi-regular series sharing things, be it art, music, shops, food etc that I am inspired by.

Today it is the wonderful store More and Co (I highly recommend following them on instagram because their photographs are always very lovely). I have long been a follower of 3191, probably since before I started this blog, and MAV is one of the partners in More and Co, so there is a very similar feel to 3191. The store has such a great curated mix of clothes, homewares and childrens toys.

I love images and think I am a very visual person, but there is just so much out there that I can become a bit overwhelmed. I want one of everything, even if I know ultimately I will grow tired of it. I figure I need to start really understanding what my 'style' is, and I think More and Co sets a good example of how to keep things simple and useful, while being beautiful.


No comments: