Wednesday 28 October 2015

Grain Salad

A few years back Matt and I went to the Hellenic Republic for lunch, and we had a really lovely meal with baked fish, potatoes and a grain salad. At the time I wondered what was in that salad and contemplated trying to make it, but then forgot about it completely. Then when we were in Melbourne most recently we had dinner from Jimmy Grants and wahoo it was the same grain salad. So I googled it and the recipe is online here. I highly recommend this salad, it is super easy and tasty and filling. We had it with a bbq chicken from Hill Street, because our oven smokes like crazy whenever I try to roast chicken (we are inching ever so much closer to our renovation and a new kitchen), and well with a baby a store bought chicken is a very easy option.

No comments: