Friday 11 December 2015

seven things: christmas for elroy


I figured I would share two christmas lists this year, one for Elroy and one for me. The time is really flying by at the moment!!
1. How to Hide a Lion
I have a few books for Elroy for Christmas, but this one is quite sweet and I love the reference to The Tiger Who Came to Tea, another book we read on a near daily basis. 
2. Big Stuffed whale
I think Elroy's Grandma (my mum) has this one stashed away for him, we first saw them on Etsy when I was pregnant and they are very beautiful.
3.  Bonton cardigan
My aunt is visiting Paris over the Christmas break and she is very kindly going to pop into Bonton for me if she gets the chance. I love their clothing, particularly the knits. Such a pity postage to Australia is sooooo expensive.
4. Lollacup
I've had this drink bottle stashed away for a while now, and Elroy is finally about the right age to start using it. Very cute, and practical.
5. Railroad stripe shortall
The fabric is nice and light, not heavy denim, so I think they will be well worn by the end of summer.
6. Fisher Price record player
Elroy has a few of the Fisher Price classic toys now, he particularly loves the milk wagon, but he loves music too so we hope he will like this one. Probably more for us than Elroy at this stage!!
7.  Ostheimer horse from Brother Fox
I plan to build Elroy a lovely collection of Ostheimer toys over the next few years. They are just beautiful, and we need something to counteract all the bright plastic ugly toys (yes including the fisher price toys) that are already starting to take over.

No comments: