Wednesday, 14 December 2016
Seven things: my Christmas list
1. Bag and key chain from Obus - the two clearly have to go together
2. Clay book, because I really love hand made ceramics, and I've tried and it's not easy.
3. Castle pillowcase (but I also love this tea towel) - there always has to be Castle at christmas!
4. Aziz Ansari book - honestly I already bought myself this book, mostly because of the cover, and it's Aziz! I really enjoyed watching Master of None and so far 30 pages in I'm enjoying it. I've heard it is a really good audio book too.
5. Takeawei planter - I love that soft blue with the speckled light grey glaze, so beautiful.
6. Lucy Folk hair tie - to wear around my wrist naturally!
7. Nuori perfecting facial oil - because I think I need to start taking better care of my skin. I don't know if this stuff is any good but the packaging is nice?