Tuesday 16 January 2018

A very random selection of photos from the last week or so. We have been having some of the most amazing evening skies this year. I frequently sit on our couch looking out the window and watching the chamge from golden, to pink, then that dark grey. It is very pretty - and my attempt at capturing it is very poor.

I've lost my blogging mojo this last week, work was/is busy and I haven't been sleeping well. I'm back into my crappy routine of crashing on the couch in the evenings and disappearing down the internet wormhole. But I am trying to fight back. I'm almost halfway through my first book of the year, The Tenant of Wildfell Hall. I'm a big fan of both Jane Eyre and Whuthering Heights, but have never read Anne Bronte's work. the similarities are there, the writing and story-telling style, so I am very much enjoying it. We finished watching the second series of the Crown, which, I think, has been much more interesting than the first, and had our first date night this year. We tried out Ti Ama and then went to see Downsizing (which was not what I was expecting and I'm not sure I would recommend?). So, little steps to fight the ho hum.

No comments: