Wednesday 19 September 2018

seven things spring edition

I am super glad we are on the other side of winter, although in Tasmania you can never quite be sure when it’s really over. But still, it is lighter and feels brighter and warmer and I’m all for that. I started thinking about this list when we were in New Zealand. Something about visiting new stores always puts me in a “want, want” mode. That’s not good. This spring list covers off a few updates for home and for for me!

1. Vitra toolbox - I saw these in a few places in New Zealand, I think it would be good for storing some of Elroy’s pens and craft items, which seem to be multiplying.
2. Simple by Ottolenghi - this book is beautiful, I picked it up on the weekend and can’t wait to try the recipes.
3. Gorman raincoat - I already have one of these, and it’s been so handy. I like this pattern it’s bright and cheerful.
4. Round velvet squab - I can't resist a velvet cushion and this colour is beautiful.
5. Blue nude card- I just think this is beautiful, which is why it is here.
6. Veja sneakers - I currently have a pair of Spring Courts which I LOVE, they are super comfortable and I like the style, but I am wearing them to death, another pair of sneakers might help them last a little longer.
7.  Hay Ruban mirror - this has been on my list forever, I don't know why I don't just but it. It's actually tiny, but I like that.

No comments: