Friday 22 March 2019

baby no 2

Our second baby is due in June, that feels quite soon now! I haven’t felt very well the whole time, and while it has been a little bit more manageable lately, it hasn’t gone away completely. I’m also just exhausted, there have been nights when I’ve gone to sleep at 7:30, which is unheard of for me. I didn’t think this pregnancy would be so different to the first, so it has taken me by surprise.

Part of me feels really ready, and I know Elroy will love having a sibling, he is going to be a wonderful big brother. I have, however, completely forgotten about what it’s like to have a baby in the house! So that is a little bit daunting (in a very good way).

1 comment:

amy v / over&under said...

Congratulations! I had such an easy first pregnancy I do worry about the second one being polar opposite