Friday 29 March 2019

seven things for the baby's room

I’m pretty sure that whole pregnancy nesting thing hasn’t kicked in with me yet, I’m still in the plenty of time zone...but really I should be starting to get it together. We have all the big items from last time around, but need things like a new mattress for the bassinet and our baby monitor randomly stopped working (and we really liked having that), so mostly it is just about updating our spare room from the cluttered storage room that it is into an actual bedroom.

Since we won’t know if the baby is a boy or girl until it is born, I’m sticking with some pretty neutral pieces I think can end up being worked either way. The room is currently very plain and will need something to give it life (I'm thinking some wallpaper on one of the walls?), but that can wait until a bit later down the track. I can think about it in the middle of the night when I’m up feeding!!

A few things on my list: 1. Heico rabbit lamp 2. Raduga Grez wooden arch waterfall 3. Garbo and Friends fauna change mat cover  4. Ikea Lixhault in grey  5. Mado four feelings poster 6. pineapple cushion by ferm living kids 7. Camomile London embroidered quilt

1 comment: