Wednesday 25 September 2019

.

We had a fairly quiet weekend, I think we needed one, but I took more photographs than I realised which was nice. We really didn't do a great deal - went to the garden centre, the park, watched the amazing skies on saturday night, had some friends over.

Rufus has been a bit trickier again lately, so I'm a bit tired and taking things slowly this week. But there are a few things that are making me happy -

* Thom Yorke’s Desert Island Disks
* news that a new Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album is out next week (I also thoroughly enjoy getting his Red Hand Files letters
* reading Family, Food and Feelings
* seeing my garden coming together slowly
*planning to bake a cake with passionfruit icing - I picked some up from the grocer and they are going to be good!

No comments: